mooie woorden -- beautiful words

Hier een open record van Joel Jan Loenen's woorden, gedichten, verhalen, mooie zinnen...

Monday, November 13, 2006

some pictures

My Birthday cake with a picture of a train. I turned seven on the 28th of October and had a big feast.



Mom and Dad gave me an Exo-force robot from Lego. Here I am assembling Grand Titan with my Dad.



Grand Titan still in pieces.

My Trains


I got this NS locomotive from my Mom and Dad for my seventh birthday.

This is my model ICE Train. I saved for more than a year to be able to buy my own model ICE Train. My next project is to save for a digital set.



...more photos coming soon...

...come back to see pictures of my visit to Eurospoor 2006...

...and more photos of my seventh birthday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home