mooie woorden -- beautiful words

Hier een open record van Joel Jan Loenen's woorden, gedichten, verhalen, mooie zinnen...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Papa's putting his flying stuff up for sale. This helmet was from when he used to go Hanggliding.




I also play football for Rohda76. My team is F-4. I like football, but maybe next year I will play tennis.


Last year, I attended the Feyenoord football camp. This year, we got free tickets to the Feyenoord vs. Willem II game. I bought a Feyenoord kite. One with two controllers. It's a collector's item.



I'll be posting another story soon. Mama has to translate it for me. It's in Dutch and it's about my brother Samuel and how I saved him from a kidnapper. Then, I was already a trainman and Samuel was just a little boy, so he was lucky he had me as a big brother to rescue him from his archenemy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home